Cite as APA style citation
Barabash N., Ripa T. Taxation of trade enterprises. Visnyk Kyi'vs'kogo nacional'nogo torgovel'no-ekonomichnogo universytetu. 2020. № 6. S. 47-56.
JEL Classification М21
member of the Federation of Auditors, Accountants and Financiers
of the AIC of UkrainePhD (Economics), associate professor
of the Department of Financial Analysis and Audit
Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics
19, Kioto str., Кyiv, 02156, Ukraine
member of the Federation of Auditors,
Accountants and Financiers of the AIC
of UkrainePhD(Economics), accountant-practitioner
TAXATION OF TRADE ENTERPRISESThe article substantiates the need to assess the level of tax burden. The place and role of the tax analysisof a trade enterpriseactivity in the system of management are investigated. The subject, information support, types, functions and stages of tax analysis are presented. Thealgorithm for calculating the absolute and relative tax burden is presented. The importance of the analysis of the stateof settlements for tax liabilities in the system of tax analysis is determined.
Keywords: tradeenterprise, economicactivity, taxanalysis, tax burden, tax liability, tax payments.
- Legostaeva, O. O., & Lysenkova, N. M.(2016).Taxanalysisasacomponentof optimization of tax policy of an enterprise. Bulletin of Transport Economics and Industry, 55, 52-54 [in Ukrainian].
- Barabash, N. S.,&Ripa T. V.(2019).Assessment of business activity in the system of financial security of business entities.Current trends of development financial and credit system: theory and practice[in Ukrainian].
- Chuy,I. R., Vlasyuk,N. I.,&Zhurbych,K. M. (2019).The analysis of income and profit taxex fiscal potentialin Ukraine and foreign countries. Entrepreneurship and tradе, 24, 137-145[in Ukrainian].
- Babenko,V. A. (2016). Economicmathematical Model’s Formation of the Dynamics of Management’s process of Innovative Technologies on Enterprises of Agroindustrial Complex. Scientific economic journal "Actual problems of Economics", 55, 182-186 [in English].
- Barabash,N. S., Mishchenko,A. O.,&Ripa,T. V. (2018).Analytical support of investment management. Determinants of socio-economic development of Ukraine in conditions transformational shifts[inUkrainian].
- Duliba,E. V. (2018).Features of the formation and implementation of fiscal policy of the state. Scientific Bulletin public and private law, 2, 164-168 [inUkrainian].
- Duliba,E. V. (2018).Fiscal function of the state: administrative and legal aspect. Monograph. NDU named after M. Gogol, 355 [in Ukrainian].
- Kaneva,T., & Drepin,A. (2019).European experience in the formation of local budgets. Foreign trade: economics, finance, law, 2(103), 119-135 [inUkrainian].
- Kanonishena-Kovalenko,K. (2017).Environmental tax from A to Z. Open Society Foundation,108[in Ukrainian].
- Kovshun,N. E.,&Pyatka,N. S. (2019).Environmental taxation as a tool for financing environmental measures. Current trends of development financial and credit system: theory and practice[in Ukrainian].
- Nikitishin,A. (2017).Tax regulation as an instrument of state environmental policy.Foreign trade: economics, finance, law, 2 (91), 126-137 [inUkrainian].
- Onisiforova,V. Yu. (2019).General and simplified systems of enterprise taxation: essence, analysis, selection algorithm. Current trends of development financial and credit system: theory and practice. Collective monograph, 43-48 [inUkrainian].
- Parasiy-Vergunenko,I. M. (2017). Static and dynamic approaches to the analysis of liquidity and solvency of business entities. Finance of Ukraine, 2, 81-95 [in Ukrainian].
- Shvets, Y. O.,&Zavalnyuk, A. A. (2016).Tax reforms in EU countries: advantages, disadvantages of their implementation in the tax system of Ukraine. European vector of economic development, 2 (21), 126-134[inUkrainian].