Cite as APA style citation
Zadorozhnjuk N. Innovacijni tehnologii' v agrarnomu biznesi: ekonomichne obg'runtuvannja. Visnyk Kyi'vs'kogo nacional'nogo torgovel'no-ekonomichnogo universytetu. 2021. № 2. S. 94-103.
JEL Classification: O13; Q15
Ph.D. in Economics, Assoc. Professor, Assoc. Professor
of department of economic systems and management of innovation development,
Odessa National Polytechnic University
NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS: ECONOMIC JUSTIFICATIONBackground. The article is devoted to the definition and economic justification of the possibility of using new technologies in agriculture in the region.
The aim of the article is to provide an economic justification for the use of new technologies (satellites and drones) in the agricultural activities.
Materials and methods. The theoretical and methodological basis of the study is the scientific work of domestic scientists on the effectiveness of agricultural entities. The methods of comparison and analysis were used in the work, and a network schedule was built.
Results. The article considers the possibility of using such new technologies as satellites and unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) in the agricultural business (including in the region). The factors that should be taken into account when assessing the feasibility of investing in land. The advantages and disadvantages of using drones are highlighted). The total costs for monitoring land resources with the use of unmanned aerial vehicles are determined. The advantages and disadvantages of using satellites are given. The total costs for monitoring land resources using satellite monitoring are determined. Depreciation deductions are calculated for the purchase of a drone. The total costs for research work of the subject of agricultural activity of the region are determined. A description of all the necessary work for the use of the drone and their duration. The network schedule of sequencof works on an estimation of a condition of the earth by a method "top - work" is constructed.
Conclusion. The economic feasibility of using drones in agricultural business has been confirmed. A description of research work for the use of drones, based on a network schedule, which provides new opportunities for optimizing the work of farmers through the use of new technologies in agricultural activities in the region.
Keywords: agricultural business, monitoring of land resources, region, GIS-technologies, satellite, drone, network schedule.
- Baran, O. (2018). Analiz vplyvu ahrolandshaftnoi orhanizatsii terytorii na ekonomichnu efektyvnist diialnosti silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv [Analysis of the impact of agro-landscape organization of the territory on the economic efficiency of agricultural enterprises].Economic discourse, 3, 98-106 [in Ukrainian].
- Zadorozhnjuk, N. A. (2015). Perspektivy formirovanija biotehnologicheskogo klastera v Ukraine [Prospects for the formation of a biotechnological cluster in Ukraine].Jekonomika. Innovacii–Economy. Innovation. Quality control,3 (12), 105-108 [in Russian].
- Ilchuk, M. M., Konoval, I. A., & Us, S. I. (2017). Metodychni pidkhody do otsinky efektyvnosti pidpryiemnytskoi diialnosti ahrarnoi sfery [Methodical approaches to assessing the effectiveness of entrepreneurial activity in the agricultural sector].Economics of agro-industrial complex, 5, 51-58 [in Ukrainian].
- Kantsedal, N. A. (2018). Instytutsionalnyi pidkhid do formuvannia v obliku informatsii pro biolohichni aktyvy ta silskohospodarsku diialnist [Institutional approach to the formation of accounting information on biological assets and agricultural activities].Economy. Finances. Management: current issues of science and practice,1, 44-55 [in Ukrainian].
- Kernasiuk, Yu. (2018). Zemelni pytannia: ahrarnyi sektor u dynamitsi zemlekorystuvannia i rozmirakh hospodarskoi diialnosti [Land issues: the agricultural sector in the dynamics of land use and the size of economic activity].Agribusiness today,24 (291), 12-16 [inUkrainian].
- Mohylnyi, O., & Khodakivska, O. (2017). Vplyv ahrokholdynhiv na rozvytok ahrarnoho sektora krainy [The impact of agricultural holdings on the development of the agricultural sector of the country]. Economy and state, 6, 4-9 [in Ukrainian].
- Ordzhi, L. Ch. (2019). Innovatsiino-investytsiini skladovi zabezpechennia pryvablyvosti ta konkurentospromozhnosti silskohospodarskoho vyrobnytstva [Innovation and investment components to ensure the attractiveness and competitiveness of agricultural production]. Scientific notes of KROK University, 4 (56), 204-212 [in Ukrainian].
- Sydoruk, B. (2019). Formuvannia upravlinskoho instrumentariiu zbalansovanoho vykorystannia zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia [Formation of management tools for balanced use of agricultural lands]. Economic discourse,2,54-64 [in Ukrainian].
- Cherevko, H. V. (2019). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia diialnosti ahrokholdynhiv v umovakh konkurentsii v silskomu hospodarstvi [State regulation of agricultural holdings in conditions of competition in agriculture]. Agrarian economy, 12, 1-2,67-78 [in Ukrainian].
- Zilberman, D., Gordon, B., Hochman, G., & Wesseler, J. (2018). Economics of sustainnable development and the bioeconomy. Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 40(1), 22-37 [in English].
- Dariusz, K. (2014). Modernization of agriculture vs sustainable agriculture. Scientific Papers. Series Management, Economic Engineering in Agriculture and Rural Development, 14(1), 171-178 [in English].
- Kuo, H. J., & Peters, D. J. (2017). The socioeconomic geography of organic agriculture in the United States. Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems, 41 (9-10), 1162-1184 [in English].