Popyk O. Innovacijni tehnologii' upravlinnja jakistju poslug. Visnyk Kyi'vs'kogo nacional'nogo torgovel'no-ekonomichnogo universytetu.2021.№ 4. Р. 68-80.
JEL Classification: L15, L53, P12, K13, M11
PhD (Economics), CEO,
Non-governmental organization "Research Center "ECO PROJECT"
13 Pershoho travnia Street, Apt 98, Chornomorsk, Odesa region, 68002, Ukraine
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES OF SERVICE QUALITY MANAGEMENTВackground. Quality management has a prominent place in the overall structure of the business process and there are a lot of significant papers in this area. Therefore, it is necessary to review existing methodological approaches, provide some conceptual and categorical clarification and generalization, formalization and description of the subject area and many links, in particular, determine the prospects for development of this area in the context of the Industry 4.0 concept.
Analysis of recent research and publications has shown that despite the presence of a significant theoretical and methodological basis in the organization of the quality management process there is a need for a certain structuring of accumulated knowledge and problem field demarcation of the analyzed area.
The aim of this article is an ontological understanding of the evolutionary way of formation and provision of requirements for processes and products in the context of transformational changes and socio-economic conditions of the economic activity environment.
Materials and methods. The research methodology includes a retrospective analysis of the quality management area, synthesis method and forecast evaluation. The works of domestic and foreign scientists were the theoretical basis of the study.
Results. A retrospective analysis of the evolutionary way of the concept of "quality management" development is highlighted. The historical chronology of the main stages and links on the formation way of a modern idea of the enterprise quality management is demonstrated. The main definition differences and contradictions in the existing methodlogical platforms in the quality management area are identified in relationto the terms "quality" and"process". Ways of harmonization and mutual interpretation of terminological basis in order to create a unified definitions system and avoid contradictions in interdisciplinary research are proposed. The toolkit of the international standards of the ISO series is defined as one of the most successful and characterized by the system attributes presence and the implementation ways complexity. The role and place of organizational culture and modern technologies in the process of the quality management system formation of the enterprise are determined.
Conclusion. The main vectors of further development of quality management as a complex methodological system in the conditions of change of production opportunities and business environment are formed.
Keywords: quality, management system, process, business process, management, principle, concept.
- Hajo A., Reijersa (2021). Business Process Management: The evolution of a discipline. Computers in Industry, 126, 1-5 [in English].
- Idris, Othman, Siti, Norfarahhanim Mohd Ghani, & Shim, Woon Choon (2020). The Total Quality Management (TQM) journey of Malaysian buildingcontractors. Ain Shams Engineering Journal, 11, 697-704 [in English].
- José L., Roldán, Antonio L., Leal-Rodríguez, & Antonio G., Leal (2012). The influence of organisational culture on the Total Quality Management programme performance. Investigaciones Europeas de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa, 18, 183-189 [in English].
- Mădălina, Militarua, Gabriela, Ungureanua, & Alina Ştefania, Chenic (Creţu)(2013).The prospects of implementing the principles of Total Quality Management (TQM) in education. Procedia –Social and Behavioral Sciences, 93, 1138-1141 [in English].
- Saumyaranjan, Sahooa, & Sudhir, Yadava (2018). Total Quality Management in Indian Manufacturing SMEs. Procedia Manufacturing, 21, 541-548 [in English].
- Katarzyna, Antosz, & Dorota, Stadnicka (2017). Lean Philosophy Implementation in SMEs – Study Results. Procedia Engineering, 182, 25-32[in English].
- Eva, Nedeliaková, Vladimíra, Štefancová, Štefan, Kudláč (2017). Six Sigma and Dynamic Models Application as an Important Quality Management Tool in Railway Companies. Procedia Engineering, 187, 242-248 [in English].
- Eva, Nedeliakováa, & Michal, Panákb (2015). New Trends in Process-Oriented Quality Management. Procedia Economics and Finance, 34, 172-179 [in English].
- Inga, Stravinskiene, & Dalius, Serafinas (2020). The Link between Business Process Management and Quality Management. Journal of Risk Financial Management, 13, 1-11.DOI:10.3390/jrfm13100225 [in English].
- Radoslav, Jankala (2014). Software Support of Quality Management in the Service Sector. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 149, 443-448 [in English].
- Aviva, Bashan, & Sigal, Kordova (2021). Globalization, quality and systems thinking: integrating global quality Management and a systems view. Heliyon, 7, 1-16.
- Lucas Schmidt, Goecksa, Alex Almeida, dos Santosa, & André Luis, Korzenowskia (2020). Decision-making trends in quality management: a literature review about Industry 4.0. Production, 30, 1-11. DOI: 10.1590/0103-6513.20190086 [in English].
- Adriana Ventura, Carvalho, Daisy Valle, Enrique, & Amal Chouchenea, Fernando(2021). University of Beira Interior Quality 4.0: An Overview. Procedia Computer Science, 181, 341-346 [in English].
- Popova, O. Yu., & Skybenko, H. H. (2014). Upravlinnia yakistiu yak element innovatsiinoho rozvytku pidpryiemstva [Quality management as an element of innovative development of the enterprise]. Economics and organization of management, 3-4, 194-198 [in English].
- Luzan, I. V., & Lutsenko, I. S. (2012). Systema upravlinnia yakistiu yak faktor pidvyshchennia konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryiemstva [Quality management system as a factor in increasing the competitiveness of the enterprise]. Current problems of economics and management: a collection of scientific works of young scientists, 6, 1-6.Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/eiou_2014_3-4_30 [in English].
- Deming, E. (2019). Novaya paradigma upravleniya lyudmi, sistemami i protsessami[A new paradigm for managing people, systems and processes]. Moscow: Alpina Pablisher[in Russian].
- Imai, M. (2019). Gemba kaydzen: Put k snizheniyu zatrat i povyisheniyu kachestva [Gemba Kaizen: A Way to Reduce Costs and Improve Quality]. Moscow: Alpina Pablisher [in Russian].
- Popyk, O. V., & Khumarova, N. I. (2019). Ekolohooriientovane upravlinnia urbanizevanymy terytoriiamy (teoretyko-metodychnyi aspekt) [Environmentallyorientedmanagement of urbanized territory]. Odesa: NAS Ukraine, Institute of market problems and economics & ecological researches [in Ukrainian].
- Marielba, Zacariasa, Paula Ventura, Martinsa, & António, Gonçalvesc(2017). An Agile Business Process and Practice Meta-model. Procedia Computer Science, 121, 170-177 [in English].
- Sang, M., Lee, DonHee, Lee & Youn Sung, Kim (2019). The quality management ecosystem forpredictive maintenance in the Industry4.0 era. International Journal of Quality Innovation, 5:4, 1-11. DOI:10.1186/s40887-019-0029-5[inEnglish].